Altum RF Showcases Products and Expertise at EuMW 2023 in Berlin, Germany
(EINDHOVEN, NETHERLANDS) August 30, 2023 – Join Altum RF, a supplier of high-performance RF to millimeter-wave semiconductor solutions for next generation markets and applications, at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2023, to be held Berlin, Germany.
Altum RF will showcase its featured products and technical expertise in Booth #431B at the Messe Berlin Hub27. Company leaders will be in the booth to answer questions about specific products, future plans and their decades of experience designing and delivering RF, microwave and millimeter-wave semiconductors.
With over 40+ GaAs and GaN MMICs from X-band to over 100 GHz, Altum RF will feature several products at EuMW, including new components for satcom, telecommunication and E-band, radar, and test and measurement markets. Highlights include:
- ARF1014: 27–31.5 GHz GaN 12 W power amplifier MMIC, 17 dB power gaim
- ARF1114Q4: 17 – 23 GHz driver amplifier, 24 dB small signal gain, 26 dBm output PSAT
- ARF1020Q5: 9– 11 GHz GaN 10 W power amplifier MMIC, 20 dB power gain
- ARF1211Q3: 6 – 14 GHz low noise/driver amplifier. 1.7 dB noise figure, 20 dBm output P1dB
- ARF1108Q4:5 – 12 GHz amplifier, 23 dB small signal gain, 27 dBm output PSAT
Event: European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2023
Dates: 19 September 2023 – 21 September 2023
Daily Hours: 19 September: 9.30 – 18.00, 20 September: 9:30 – 17.30, 21 September: 9:30 – 16.30
Where: Booth #431B